Call or Text (971) 337-4587!
Sober Housing Oregon is a privately run organization, offering clean and sober living to men and women on the path to recovery. Our Homes allow our residents the opportunity to stabilize and adjust to a new way of life, while supported by like minded peers. Our success is based on consistency, structure and fellowship.
SHO has 13 different locations around the Portland area. Each home is conveniently located near public transportation, shopping and recovery resources. There is off street parking and secured entry.
What we offer for our guests:
- Clean and Sober Living Environment
- A fully furnished, well-maintained home
- Low move in costs
- Opportunity to rent to those not approved under standard rental criteria
- Direct communication with Parole Officers and Community Agencies
- On-site Management
- Locations Convenient to Public Transportation
- Peer to Peer Mentorship
- Weekly House Meetings with All Guests
- Positive Rental References Available for Future Housing
- Fulltime on staff Mentor
- Quarterly sponsored activities
- Recovery meeting transport
What we require from our guests:
- The Desire to Maintain a Clean and Sober Lifestyle
- Mutual Respect for all Housemates and the Community
- Willingness to Partake in Random UA’s
- Refraining from ANY Illegal Activity In/Out of the Household
- Participating in Household Chores
- Working an Active Program of Recovery
- Timely Payment of Move In Costs and Monthly Fee
We would be happy to answer any questions you may have or schedule an interview with one of our house managers. Feel free to call, text or email us!